Content tagged Belgium
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- 5th Stakeholder Dialogue on the Implementation of Article 17 of the Copyright Directive
A key part of the follow up to the Copyright Directive on which IFLA worked alongside partner organisations is a set of dialogues among rightholders, internet platforms and user groups in order to...
Event - 16 January 2020
- Symposium: Guidelines for library services to persons with print disabilities
Luisterpunt and the IFLA Libraries Serving Persons with Print Disabilities Section are organising an international symposium on the necessity (or not) of guidelines for public...
Event - 21 February 2018
- Open Education Seminar
IFLA will attend a seminar organised by Education International, looking at new approaches to use of intellectual property rules in teaching and learning. Exploring themes such as Open Educational...
Event - 25 July 2017
- European Dialogue on Internet Governance 2016
European Dialogue on Internet Governance (EuroDIG) is an open multi-stakeholder platform to exchange views about the Internet and how it is governed. Created in 2008 by several organisations,...
Event - 29 April 2016
- IFLA co-signs Brussels Declaration on Trade and the Internet for international trading systems reform
On 22 February 2016, IFLA co-signed the Brussels Declaration on Trade and the Internet in support of sustainable, transparent, accountable and democratic international trading systems. The...
News - 22 February 2016
- Cultural Heritage in a Digital Europe
An event co-hosted by MEP Julia Reda, Greens/EFA, Pirate Party and MEP Josef Weidenholzer, S&D Europe is proud of its rich cultural heritage. Institutions like...
Event - 4 November 2014
- IFLA – Copyright 4 Creativity Brussels event
On 20 March, IFLA and Copyright 4 Creativity (C4C) will be holding a breakfast debate (08.00-09.30) to discuss whether the existing international and EU copyright framework strike the right...
Event - 13 March 2014
- Making Copyright Work for Libraries and Consumers
The programme for this day will be divided into two separate events. Index or Footnote? How to ensure that libraries power the information society The first event in the morning will focus...
Event - 3 May 2012
- 2012 Midterm Meeting: Ambassadors of the Book: Competences for Heritage Librarians
Program and registration information»
Event - 20 December 2011