Content tagged Library marketing
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Call for papers: Library Love Stories
The IFLA New Professionals Special Interest Group (NPSIG) and Management and Marketing Section is seeking proposals for papers to be presented at a two-hour session at the next IFLA General...
News - 5 February 2019
- Management & Marketing Section joins the Coaching Initiative
During IFLA WLIC 2018 in Kuala Lumpur, the IFLA Section CPDWL hosted an open session with career and professional development coaching for the individual. The set...
News - 8 January 2019
- Now open: IFLA PressReader International Library Marketing Award 2019
The IFLA @PressReader International Library Marketing Awards is open!! Get your awesome strategies in the ring to win Has your library got #marketinggenius...
News - 26 November 2018
- IFLA partners with PressReader for the International Library Marketing Award
IFLA’s Management and Marketing Section has partnered with PressReader to present the IFLA International Library Marketing Award for 2019. The IFLA PressReader International...
News - 10 October 2018
- 2018 IFLA International Marketing Award Winners Announced
The IFLA Section on Management and Marketing in collaboration with BibLibre is pleased to announce the winners, finalists and top ten projects of the IFLA BibLibre International Marketing Award...
News - 16 March 2018
- IFLA BibLibre International Library Marketing Award: Apply now!
News - 8 November 2017
- IFLA 2017 Satellite Meeting: Reference and Information Services & Information Technology, University of Warsaw Library, Warsaw, Poland
This two-days pre-conference will attempt to explore the current work in the creation, implementation and use of discovery tools from the perspective of information technology experts and the...
Event - 19 June 2017
Tags: Information professionals, Information technology, Library marketing, Library outreach, Library services, Poland, Reference services, Resource discovery, Satellite Meeting, Information Technology
- Managing Change - PLS Satellite Program now available
The city of Bergen, Norway will be the (beautiful) backdrop for the Satellite Meeting Managing Change: Library Transitions jointly presented by IFLA's Public Libraries and Management...
News - 8 May 2017
- IFLA Metropolitan Libraries Short Film Award
The award is part of “A Corto di libri”, a contest for short films about libraries and librarians, organized by Associazione Italiana Biblioteche (AIB)....
Informational Page - 13 March 2017
- Metropolitan Libraries programmes at the IFLA Congress in Columbus. Thank you!
At the World Library and Information Congress in Columbus the Section on Academic and Research Libraries, the Section on School Libraries and the Section on Metropolitan Libraries joined together...
News - 24 August 2016
- Good ideas for better libraries – share your experience!
How do I reach out to teens? How can I improve the story telling hour at my library? I want to engage parents in reading aloud to their children, but how? Librarians working with children...
Informational Page - 28 April 2016
- 13th IFLA BibLibre International Library Marketing Award Winners Announced
The IFLA Section on Management and Marketing in collaboration with BibLibre is pleased to announce the winners, finalists and top ten projects of the 13th IFLA BibLibre International Library...
News - 18 February 2016
- Applications closed for the IFLA BibLibre International Library Marketing Award
Big success in the 13th edition of the IFLA BibLibre International Library Marketing Award! More than 70 applications. Good luck to all participants!
News - 12 January 2016
- IFLA Public Libraries Section Marketing Communications Plan 2017-2019
IFLA Public Libraries Section Marketing Communications Plan 2017-2019
Publication - 13 June 2015
- Bibliothécaire producteur de contenus : du savoir au savoir être. L'exemple des médiathèques de Romans sur Isère
[This paper was in the Paris Satelitte Meeting program but the event has to be cancelled] Depuis 2006, les médiathèques du Pays de Romans portent un projet de m...
Publication - 30 July 2014
- Libraries as media: Redefining a library in the digital age
[This paper was in the Paris Satelitte Meeting program but the event has to be cancelled] With the recent advances in digital technology, the nature of libraries has changed...
Publication - 30 July 2014
- World Library and Information Congress: 80th IFLA General Conference and Assembly
Today’s library and information organizations are faced with shortages of funds and then subsequently people and resources. Managers have to make hard decisions and cope with fewer resources...
Event - 1 July 2014
- 12th Annual IFLA International Marketing Award Winners Announced
The IFLA Section on Management and Marketing in collaboration with Emerald is pleased to announce the winners, finalists and top ten projects of the 12th IFLA International Marketing Award for...
News - 9 April 2014
- LGBTQ Users Special Interest Group
The goal of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning (LGBTQ+) special interest group is to adress the information needs of LGBTQ+ community members related to library services,...
IFLA Group or Activity - 13 January 2014
Tags: Access to information, Access to knowledge, Advocacy, Capacity building, Censorship, Classification and indexing, Collection development, Communities of practice, Data management, Digital inclusion, Education and training, Freedom of expression, Guidelines, Human rights, Indexing, LGBTQ library services, Library as place, Library collections, Library marketing, Library outreach, Library services, Library theory and research, Lifelong learning, Marginalised populations, Minority groups, Multicultural populations, New professionals, Privacy in libraries, Professional development, Reading, Social inclusion, Staffing, Subject analysis, Women’s issues, Young adults, Special Interest Groups, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer/Questioning Users (LGBTQ)
- National Assembly of Cameroon Library Welcomes New Members
The Library stand at the induction for new Members to the Assemblée Nationale du Cameroun (National Assembly of Cameroon) proved very popular. Library Director Alim Garga (a member...
News - 9 December 2013
- Apply now for the 13th IFLA BibLibre International Library Marketing Award
The IFLA Section on Management and Marketing in collaboration with BibLibre has the pleasure to announce the 13th IFLA BibLibre International Library Marketing Award. ...
News - 6 December 2013
- IFLA Management and Marketing Section Call for Papers Pre-Conference: Paris, France
15 August 2013, Paris Theme: Libraries as media Deadline for Proposals: 28 February 2014 How libraries can contribute to explain the world by producing...
News - 6 November 2013
- CANCELLED Libraries as media ? - Satellite Meeting in Paris, France
On behalf of the Public Information Library, we are again very sorry for this cancellation due to the low number of participants. Academic and Public Libraries The IFLA Management...
Event - 6 November 2013
- May M&M Section Newsletter now available
This is our first Newsletter for 2013 ! Please see the Management and Marketing Newsletter webpage to download the February edition. See you in Singapore !
News - 18 July 2013
- Marketing on a shoe string - WLIC 2013
Libraries of all types are challenged to stretch limited resources to respond to diverse customer group wants and needs. Enthusiastic library users are calling on libraries to provide...
News - 5 July 2013
- New IFLA Publication: Marketing Library and Information Services II: A Global Outlook
Just off the press as Nr 159 in the IFLA Publications Series… Read all about it: Marketing Library and Information Services II: A Global Outlook
News - 21 June 2013
- Marketing Library and Information Services II A Global Outlook
With contributions from library and information professionals (practitioners, researchers, faculty members, consultants, and others), Marketing Library and Information Services: A Global Outlook...
Publication - 21 June 2013
- IFLA 2013 International Marketing Award winners !
The IFLA Section on Management and Marketing in collaboration with Emerald is pleased to announce the winners and top 10 of the 11th IFLA International Marketing Award for 2013 !...
News - 3 May 2013
- Marketing library and information services: International perspectives
The marketing of library services is an essential agenda item for almost all kinds of libraries all over the world. In this volume 47 experts from 20 countries address the issue through 40...
Publication - 18 November 2011
- We are on facebook!
Management and Marketing section has a Facebook page ! Don't hesitate to like it and post information about marketing and management information on the Wall !
News - 18 October 2011
- CALL FOR PAPERS : Library’s Efficiency, Impact and Outcomes
CALL FOR PAPERS Theme: Library’s Efficiency, Impact and Outcomes Statistical Evaluation and Other Methods as Tools for Management and Decision-making Deadline for...
News - 14 October 2011
- Personal Marketing for Library Directors
Address: ekz.bibliotheksservice GmbH, Bismarckstr. 3, 72764 Doing a good job is essential, but you have to be seen to be doing it - and doing it well - to make an impact, to have influence and...
Event - 19 September 2011
- Marketing Libraries in Web 2.0 World
Marketing the 21st century library and information organization to its new age customers using Web 2.0 tools is a hot topic. These proceedings focus on the marketing applications and (non-...
Publication - 30 May 2011
- IFLA 9th Marketing Award Winners Announced!
April 15, 2011 The IFLA Section on Management and Marketing in collaboration with Emerald is pleased to announce the winners of the 9th IFLA International Marketing Award for 2011. First...
News - 14 April 2011
- Apply for the 9th IFLA International Marketing Award
Win USD 1,000 ... and registration and travel to the World Library and Information Congress in San Juan, Puerto Rico Apply for the 2011 IFLA International Marketing Award...
News - 12 July 2010
- Apply for the 8th IFLA International Marketing Award
Win USD 1,000 ... and registration and travel to the World Library and Information Congress in Gothenburg, Sweden Apply for the 2010 IFLA International Marketing...
News - 26 October 2009
- 9th IFLA International Marketing Award
Second Place 2008 Winner: Ralphy 'Round' Card Campaign! Sponsored by Emerald Group Publishing Ltd. العربية | 中文 | Deutsch | Español | français | Русский...
Informational Page - 15 October 2009
- Winners of the 7th IFLA International Marketing Award for 2009
Sponsored by Emerald Group Publishing Ltd. The IFLA Section on Management and Marketing in collaboration with Emerald is pleased to announce the winners of the 7th IFLA...
News - 20 April 2009
- About the Management and Marketing Section
The Section was formed as the Round Table on Management. A growing interest in marketing resulted in the IFLA Professional Board establishing a new Section on Management and Marketing in 1997. The...
Informational Page - 31 March 2009