Content tagged Impact
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- From usage to impact: showing how public libraries make a difference - interview with Christian Lauersen, Roskilde Public Library
A recent report from Denmark has shone a new light on the different ways in which public libraries make a difference to people's lives, and how we can measure this. We interviewed Christian...
News - 2 June 2021
- IFLA Webinar: Library Map of the World
Join us for a 45-minute webinar to learn about new developments in the IFLA Library Map of the World (LMW) project and how to get involved and contribute. During the...
Event - 26 July 2018
- Announcement: Building Strong Library Associations Impact Report 2012
Library associations are key institutions in the library and information sector around the world. Library associations are advocates for equitable access to information, and help to build strong,...
News - 3 August 2012
- Library’s Efficiency, Impact and Outcomes
The conference is organized in cooperation with the IFLA Statistics & Evaluation, Management & Marketing, and Academic & Research Libraries Sections. The radical...
Event - 15 September 2011
- STL Section Conference Session
The Science and Technology Libraries Section is very pleased to present 5 papers at the upcoming conference. All address our theme of " Measuring the Impact of Open Science: What counts...
News - 18 June 2010