How to Spot Fake News – COVID-19 Edition
IFLA has produced a COVID-19 edition of our popular How To Spot Fake News infographic, with a stronger focus on some of the issues encountered around the pandemic – especially the need to check with other sources – and recognition of the fact that much news today spreads through conversations on social media.
We hope it proves useful for you in your efforts to help promote media and information literacy, and to stop the spread of the virus.
Download the infographic
- অসমীয়া (Assamese): PDF | Image
- Bahasa Melayu (Malay): PDF | Image
- Dansk (Danish): PDF | Image
- Ελληνικά (Greek): PDF | Image
- Español (Spanish): PDF | Image
- Italiano (Italian): PDF | Image
- 日本語 (Japanese): PDF | Image
- Portugues do Brasil (Brazilian Portuguese): PDF | Image
- සිංහල (Sinhala): PDF | Image
- Suomi (Finnish): PDF | Image
- தமிழ் (Tamil): PDF | Image
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese): PDF | Image
- Türkçe (Turkish): PDF | Image
- Cymraeg (Welsh) PDF | Image
If you would like to translate the infographic into your langauge, please contact us.
Last update: 23 November 2020