IFLA Webinar: Development and Access to Information (DA2I)
Meaningful Access to Information to Leave No One Behind
To mark the second year anniversary of the adoption of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), IFLA offered a 1-hour webinar about the Development and Access to Information (DA2I) 2017 Report launched by IFLA in partnership with TASCHA at the United Nations High Level Political Forum (HLPF) 2017.
The webinar also presents a number of supporting materials to help the library community make use of the DA2I report in advocacy and awareness raising activities around the world. It was offered in English, French and Spanish, and both the recording an slides are available below.
- Gerald Leitner, IFLA Secretary General (Transcription of opening words)
- Stephen Wyber, Manager Policy & Advocacy, IFLA
- Maria Violeta Bertolini, Advocacy Communications Officer, IFLA
- Stephen Wyber, Manager, Affaires publiques et plaidoirie, IFLA
- Glòria Pérez-Salmerón, Presidenta de la IFLA
- Maria Garrido, Investigadora Principal, TASCHA
- Maria Violeta Bertolini, Oficial de Comunicaciones de Promoción y Defensa, IFLA
Last update: 16 April 2021