20 March 2013
Apply for the 2013 CILIP/IFLA Aspire Award
IFLA and CILIP launched the Aspire Award in memory of CILIP's Chief Executive Bob McKee, who died in August 2010. The Award supports Bob's strong interests in developing new professionals and strengthening international relationships by providing bursaries for new professionals to attend CILIP and IFLA conferences.
For 2013, IFLA is providing an international bursary to support a new professional with a grant for up to 3,000 EUR to cover registration for the IFLA congress this year in Singapore, accommodation, flights, and per diem.
- Be a member of your national library association
- Have joined the profession in the past five years
- Have not attended the IFLA Congress before
- Be someone that would benefit from attending the IFLA Congress
- Be actively contributing to the profession, for example through their national association
- Be willing to share their experience at the IFLA Congress with their national association
Download the application
- (application period now closed)
Submitting your application
All project applications and attachments should be submitted electronically by 12 April 2013 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Late applications cannot be accepted.