Content tagged WIPO GA
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Coming next week: WIPO General Assembly
The WIPO General Assembly will take place on 21st to 29th September 2020. IFLA will participate in order to make the case for libraries. The World Intellectual Property Organization is the...
News - 18 September 2020
- 61st Series of Meetings of the WIPO Assemblies
The 61st Series of Assembly of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) takes place from 21 to 29 September 2020, alongside other meetings such as the Marrakesh Treaty...
Event - 17 September 2020
- Promoting Access to Knowledge and Information: WIPO Members Affirm Role in Delivering the Sustainable Development Goals
From 30 September to 9 October 2019, the General Assemblies of the World Intellectual Property Organization took place in Geneva, Switzerland. WIPO is the...
News - 7 October 2019
- WIPO General Assembly
The General Assembly of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) take place from 30 September to 9 October 2019. They are the main opportunity to hear updates and take decisions about...
Event - 7 October 2019
- Copyright, Access and the SDGs: IFLA at the WIPO General Assembly
The World Intellectual Property Organisation’s annual General Assembly saw exciting announcements around the Marrakesh Treaty, welcome support for better laws for libraries,...
News - 4 October 2018
- World Intellectual Property Organisation General Assembly
The annual general assembly of the World Intellectual Property Organisation – WIPO – offers a chance to take a strategic look at the Organisation’s work across the...
Event - 24 September 2018
- Provide Access, Protect Rights, Promote Development – IFLA at WIPO General Assembly 2018
The annual general assembly of the World Intellectual Property Organisation – WIPO – offers a chance to take a strategic look at the Organisation’s work across the board...
News - 24 September 2018
- A Better Deal for Libraries and their Users: IFLA Addresses World Intellectual Property Meeting
IFLA took the floor three times during the General Assembly of the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) in Geneva, calling on ministers, heads of intellectual property offices...
News - 7 October 2016