Content tagged Storytelling
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Storytelling for Library Advocacy at the Time of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced dramatic changes in the lives of libraries and the communities they serve. It has seen both examples of great innovation and resilience by library and...
Event - 8 September 2020
- SDG Storytelling Flowchart
How to know if you are ready to submit your story to the Library Map of the World The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) continue to be a major focus of IFLA’s advocacy...
Publication - 7 March 2019
- ALA IRRT Webinar: The Library Map of the World and the Art of Storytelling
Did you know that every library can participate in IFLA's Library Map of the World? This digital map shares a variety of statistics and stories, and can be a powerful tool that...
Event - 16 January 2019
- IFLA Webinar: Library Map of the World
Join us for a 45-minute webinar to learn about new developments in the IFLA Library Map of the World (LMW) project and how to get involved and contribute. During the...
Event - 26 July 2018
- Tell us your story: IFLA’s “Libraries and the Sustainable Development Goals: A Storytelling Manual” is now published
“Storytelling in a library context means capturing the initial spark of inspiration, then allowing that spark to guide you. Together we surface new ideas, build relationships, and...
News - 10 April 2018
- Libraries and the Sustainable Development Goals: A Storytelling Manual
Storytelling is all about engagement, using the power of words to create empathy, loyalty and aspiration. By telling stories, based on solid evidence, we can win over hearts and minds,...
Publication - 10 April 2018