Content tagged PAC Centre
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- PAC Business Meeting (WLIC)
12:00 - 14:00 The Strategic Programme on Preservation and Conservation (PAC)’s first business meeting is taking place on 25 August 2018. Discussions will focus on several areas of...
Event - 15 August 2018
- IFLA Palm-leaf Manuscript Preservation Workshop
IFLA hosted a two day workshop to discuss and scope the needs for metadata standards in palm leaf manuscript preservation. The workshop was held from 6-7 July 2017 at the...
News - 12 July 2017
- IFLA Secretary General’s Visit to Sri Lanka
In December 2015, the Sri Lankan library community had an excellent opportunity to meet IFLA Secretary General, Ms Jennefer Nicholson. Several important activities took place during her...
News - 11 February 2016
- New Preservation and Conservation (PAC) Centre for Arabic speaking countries
IFLA is pleased to announce the creation of a new Preservation and Conservation (PAC) Centre which will support Arabic speaking countries in preservation and conservation matters. The new PAC...
News - 4 November 2015
- Un nouveau centre PAC pour les climats tropicaux et la gestion des facteurs biologiques nuisibles
L'IFLA est heureuse d'annoncer la création d'un nouveau centre pour le programme PAC (Preservation and Consevation, ou Préservation et Conservation) spécialis...
News - 18 August 2015
- New Preservation and Conservation (PAC) Centre for tropical climates and pest control
IFLA is pleased to announce the creation of a new Preservation and Conservation (PAC) Centre with expertise in tropical climates and pest management. The new PAC Centre is based at the National...
News - 6 August 2015